The program consists of a series of closed-door seminars held by international extradition experts – including renowned British Solicitors and Barristers – over the course of two days (training hours: 12). A social dinner by the Lake Iseo will be hosted on Monday night. Seminars will be conducted through an innovative learning-by-doing style, which encourages group discussions and simulations of extradition and EAW proceedings. Seminars will also include the sharing of experiences, the viewing of mini-videos and the review of famous extradition cases.
• in-depth knowledge of extradition and EAW law;
• review of recent developments in extradition case-law (ECJ, ECHR and selected domestic Supreme Courts);
• a set of skills for extradition cases;
• a set of “lines of argument” for extradition cases;
• useful extradition material, including cases, literature and samples of authentic EAWs;
• a network of colleagues expert in extradition-related matters.
Program fee: €435.
For enrolment information, please refer to: Stefano Maffei (firstname.lastname@example.org / +39 334 6575697)