The first edition of the two-day Advanced Seminar in International Extradition was held at the University of Oxford on August 29-30, 2016.
The program brought together 18 scholars, legal practitioners and researchers from Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Italy, Malta, Spain and the USA to discuss and analyze international extradition practices and current trends.
The seminar focused on issues such as:
- Extradition practices in the USA
- Extradition practices within the EU. A special focus on the German case.
- Human rights concerns in extradition proceedings
- Cross-border cooperation in criminal matters
- UK, the EU and the Extradition Act
For more information about the next edition of the Advanced Seminar in International Extradition, please subscribe to our mailing list (subscription form on the sidebar).